Regulations for Fees
- The school fees for each academic year are usually specified at the beginning of session.
- All fees shall be paid in full and not in parts at the beginning of each term to the designated banks of the school.
- Original copy of the teller shall be submitted to the accountant of the school in exchange for an official payment receipt.
- Fees not paid at the beginning of the term shall incur denial of admittance of the affected student/pupil into class.
- Students/Pupils on state or private scholarship shall ensure settlement of fees by submitting appropriate evidence of payment; else the student shall be denied admittance into class.
- Students/pupils on Isolog school scholarship shall ensure prompt settlement of other fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Students in terminal class (SS 3 and JS 3) shall settle the year’s fees in two equal instalments. The total fees for the terminal class shall be divided into two equal parts. One part shall be settled in the first term and the remaining part shall be settled in the second term.
- No final year student shall owe any outstanding fees before the commencement of the final/graduating examination. Students that fail to pay up outstanding fees shall have their results withheld until such fees are paid together with a fine of N10,000.
- Student/pupil who withdraws from Isolog schools without giving one term’s notice shall forfeit such term’s fees.